Daclatasvir 60 mg manufactured by Wockhardt available in pack of 28 tablets under the trade name Daclitof. Daclitof (Daclatasvir) is an NS5A inhibitor that is used in combination with another anti-viral drug — to treat chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatitis C infection affects the liver. Daclatasvir HCV medicine works by stopping replication of the hepatitis c virus, and prevents infection of new liver cells. This effect leads to lower levels of hepatitis c virus in your body and to removal of the virus from your blood after a period of time.
HIGHLIGHTS ON VELCADE
Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection Details :
Brand Name : Velcade Injection
Active Ingredient : Bortezomib
Strength : 1 mg
Manufacturer : Janssen Pharmaceutical
Packing : Price per vial
Overall treatment with Velcade must be done under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose you will receive. The dose will be calculated from your height and weight. It will also depend on factors such as kidney function, liver function and other medicines you are being given.
- The solution can also be given subcutaneously as an injection into your thighs (right or left), or abdomen (right or left).
- Velcade (Bortezomib) must be given intravenously or subcutaneously only. It must not be given into the space around the spinal cord (intrathecally).
What other drugs could interact with Velcade?
Interactions are when another medicine, food or drink (including alcohol) changes how a medicine works, or changes its side effects in some way. There may be an interaction between Bortezomib and any of the following:
- Amiodarone, a medicine used to treat irregular heart beat
- Medicines used to treat viral infections such as flu, herpes and HIV
- Isoniazid, a medicine used to treat tuberculosis
- Nitrofurantoin, a medicine used to treat urinary tract infections
- Rifampicin, an antibiotic used with other medicine to treat tuberculosis
- Ketoconazole, a medicine used to treat fungal infections
- Medicines used to treat high cholesterol levels in the blood
- Medicines used to treat diabetes
- Medicines that may lower blood pressure
- Medicine used to treat epilepsy such as carbamazepine and phenobarbital
- Phenytoin, a medicine used in preventing seizures
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
HIGHLIGHT FOR RESOF (SOFOSBUVIR) 400 mg TABLETS
Brand Name : Resof Tablets
Composition : Sofosbuvir
Strength : 400 mg
Manufacturer : Dr. Reddy Laboratories
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Form : Tablets
Uses : Hepatits Treatment Drugs
Description : Resof 400 mg tablets containing the active ingredient Sofosbuvir, is an oral medication used to treat the chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C virus infection. Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase — the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication.
- Treatment with Sofosbuvir is not recommended in patients with severe kidney or liver problems or depression.
- Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy in female patients or female partners of male patients who are on treatment with Resof hepatitis medicines.
- Take necessary precautions as Sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection to other people through sharing needles, or contact with blood.
- You will need frequent blood tests to check your liver function.
- You should not stop using this HCV drug suddenly. Stopping suddenly could make your condition harder to treat with hepatitis C antiviral medicine.
- Store this medicine in the original container at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Other drugs may interact with Sofosbuvir, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially: Amiodarone ; St. John’s wort ; Tipranavir ; Seizure medication — carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin; or Tuberculosis medication — rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine.
- Sofosbuvir can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are using Resof to treat hepatitis C.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of liver damage.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
USE OF NILOTINIB :
Nilotinib is a prescription oncology medicine, used to treat a type of leukemia called Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML).
Philadelphia chromosome–positive chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML) : It is a type of cancer of the bone marrow and blood. In people with Ph+ CML, the bone marrow (the soft tissue inside bones where blood cells are made) produces too many white blood cells and these cells are often immature or damaged.
NILOTINIB BRAND NAME :
Nilotinib may be found under the brand names Tasigna with strength of 150 mg & 200 mg :
Novartis Tasigna 150 mg Capsules Details :
Brand Name : Tasigna
Content Name : Nilotinib Capsule 150 mg
Form : Capsules
Strength : 150 mg
Packing : Pack of 28 Capsules
Manufacturer : Novartis Pharma Ltd.
Novartis Tasigna 200 mg Capsules Details :
Brand Name : Tasigna
Content Name : Nilotinib Capsule
Form : Capsules
Strength : 200 mg
Packing : Pack of 28 Capsules
Manufacturer : Novartis Pharma Ltd.
NILOTINIB DRUG CLASS :
Tasigna (Nilotinib) belongs to a pharmacologic class of drugs known as protein kinase inhibitors. Tyrosine kinase is responsible for telling leukemia cancer cells to grow and multiply. By blocking this protein, Tasigna slows down the progression of the disease.
NILOTINIB DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Nilotinib (Tasigna) cancer drug can interact with many medicines and supplements and increase your chance for serious and life-threatening side effects.
Tell your health care provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- Anti-arrhythmia medications;
- Certain antipsychotics including haloperidol (Haldol), droperidol (Inapsine), quetiapine (Seroquel XR), thioridazine, ziprasidone (Geodon);
- Antidepressants medicines;
- Medications that use the enzyme CYP2C9, CYP2C8, CYP2D6, UGT1A1, CYP3A4 etc.
- Certain fluoroquinolone antibiotics including levofloxacin (Levaquin), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), gatifloxacin (Zymar), moxifloxacin (Avelox);
- Certain macrolide antibiotics including clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (EES, others);
- Medications that block the p-glycoprotein transporter;
- Certain azole antifungals including ketoconazole (Nizoral), itraconazole (Sporanox, Onmel);
- Medications that use the p-glycoprotein transporter;
- St. John’s Wort – a herbal product used to treat depression and other conditions;
- Medications that affect gastric acid;
NILOTINIB CAPSULES ONLINE SUPPLIER :
For a long time, Drugssquare has always insisted on quality, service and reliability. We offer a wide variety of Nilotinib (Tasigna) cancer medicines and other pharmaceutical products. By building strong, long-term relationships, we are able to anticipate and respond to your needs with the highest level of service. Our ultimate goal is to provide safe generic & branded cancer medicines at the most competitive price! All products at our site are available to be shipped in USA, UK, China, Russia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jordan, Portugal and other countries. If you have any questions you may always contact our Customer Care service at email@example.com and we will find a solution to any difficulty that will suit you.
Brand : Ricovir 300 mg Tablets
Content : Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
Manufacturer : Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Form : Tablets
Strength : 300 mg
Packing : 30 tablets per pack
Why Is it Used ?
Tenofovir (Ricovir) is in a class of medications called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Reverse transcriptase is a part of HIV required to infect cells and make more virus. Tenofovir prevents reverse transcriptase from working properly, thus lowering the amount of HIV in the blood.
1 . Before starting an HIV regimen, talk to your health care provider about medication adherence.
Your health care provider will explain that taking HIV medicines every day can protect your health and prevent your HIV infection from advancing to AIDS. HIV drugs will also reduce the risk of your HIV transmission to another person. Your health care provider will emphasize that adherence to an HIV regimen reduces the risk of drug resistance and treatment failure.
2 . How should you use this medication?
- It is important that this medication be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible and continue with your regular schedule. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose. If you are unsure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your health care provider has recommended a dose different from another person, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.
3. What should you tell your health care provider before starting Tenofovir 300 mg tablets?
Describe your schedule at home and at work to your health care provider. Working together, you can arrange your HIV medication schedule to match your day-to-day routine.
Ask your health care provider for written instructions on how to follow your HIV regimen. The instructions should include the following details:
- How much of this medicine to take?
- When to take Ricovir tablets?
- How to take this HIV medicine (for example, with or without food)?
- What signs of trouble should I be watching for?
- How to store it.
- Are there things I should change about my day-to-day life?
- How can I protect others from getting my HIV?
- Do I have to take medication if I’m feeling OK?
4 . After you start Ricovir (Tenofovir DF) HIV Medicine, use a variety of strategies to maintain adherence.
- Take your HIV medicines at the same time every day.
- Set the alarm on your cell phone to remind you to take your medicines.
- Plan ahead for changes in your daily routine, including weekends and holidays. If you’re going away, pack enough medicine to last the entire trip.
- Keep your medicines nearby. Keep a back-up supply of medicines at work or in your purse or briefcase.
- Use a paper medicine diary to stay on track. Enter the name of medicine (e.g Ricovir 300 mg); include the dose, number of pills to take, and when to take them. Reviewing your diary will help you identify the times that you’re most likely to forget to take your medicines.
- Keep all of your medical appointments. Use a calendar to keep track of your appointments. If you run low on medicines before your next appointment, call your health care provider to renew your prescriptions.
- Get additional tips on adherence by joining a support group for people living with HIV.
- Never change the number of pills or stop your pills without speaking with your clinician.
- Using alcohol or street drugs can make it hard to remember to take medications on time. Be honest about these issues with your provider before agreeing to a treatment plan.
Compare Sorafenat 200 mg Tablets Price :
Brand Name: Sorafenat 200 mg
Content: Sorafenib 200 mg
Strength: 200 mg
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Limited
Sorafenat (Sorafenib) is a kinase inhibitor drug indicated for the treatment of primary kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma), advanced primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), and advanced thyroid carcinoma.
Kidney Cancer – Kidney, or renal, cancer refers to any type of cancer involving the the kidney. This cancer mainly originate in two parts of the kidney, the renal tubule and the renal pelvis. When certain DNA mutations occur, it causes an overproduction of kidney cells that form a tumor on the kidney. This tumor can cause several problems within the kidney and throughout the body. Since the kidneys are responsible for filtering the blood, kidney cancer may lead to an imbalance of certain substances in the blood stream. Sometimes, kidney cancer can cause an increased red blood cell count. Other times, the tumor can cause bleeding through the urine, which may lead to a decreased red blood cell count. Some people also experience high calcium levels.
Liver cancer – Liver cancer, also known as hepatic cancer, is a cancer which starts in the liver. The liver is the largest glandular organ in the body and performs various critical functions to keep the body free of toxins and harmful substances. When cancer develops in the liver, it destroys liver cells and interferes with the ability of the liver to function normally.
Thyroid Cancer – Thyroid cancer mostly affects the thyroid gland, which produces important hormones. Normally, the hormones produced by the thyroid regulate important body functions like digestion, heart rate, and body temperature. However, thyroid cancer causes abnormal growth of thyroid cells, which can cause tumors to form in the neck and on the thyroid gland. This affects the production and regulation of the thyroid hormones, which causes problems throughout the body.
How Sorafenat Tablets Works?
In patients with these types of cancer, a change in DNA (genetic material) triggers a signal which produces abnormal cancer cells. Sorafenat 200 mg tablet blocks this signal, and thus stops the production of these cancer cells.
Sorafenat Tablets – Online Supplier & Retailer of Sorafenib Cancer Medicines
With a wealth of market knowledge, Drugssquare is the leading online supplier of Sorafenat tablets and its substitutes. Our services are aimed at providing total medical and pharmaceutical procurement to a global client base including the hospitals, clinics, medical institutes, pharmacies and patients. We provide an extensive selection of quality products with expert and impartial advice. Our product range is specifically tailored to meet and exceed the expectations of a range of customers. This is a promise we intend to give our end customers every time… Good Prices, Quality Products and Excellent Service. We hope you find everything you need but in case you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help you.
Sorafenat Tablets Substitutes
NEXAVAR 200 MG TABLET
(pack of 60 tablets)
Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
SORANIB 200 MG TABLET
(pack of 20 tablets)
MyDekla is a hepatitis medicine containing the active ingredient(s) Daclatasvir. On this page you will find out more about MyDekla, including uses, how it works, substitutes, how to take it, safety information, where to buy etc.
MyDekla (Daclatasvir) is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. Daclatasvir is one of the new direct-acting antiviral drugs that target different steps of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) lifecycle. It is the first-ever approved HCV NS5A replication complex inhibitor, meaning it interferes with a protein the virus uses to reproduce.
MyDekla 60 mg Tablets Details :
Brand Name: MyDekla 60 mg
Content: Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride 60 mg
Manufactured by: MyLan Pharmaceuticals
Strengths: 60 mg
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
How to take MyDekla Daclatasvir Tablets?
- Daclatasvir comes as a tablet to take by mouth.
- Take this HCV drug at around the same time every day.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Your doctor may have prescribed you a different dosage and/or a different treatment period. Follow the instructions given to you by your health care provider.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- Continue to take it even if you feel well. Do not stop taking Mydekla hcv medicine without talking to your pharmacist.
What are the Safety information for Daclatasvir 60 mg tablets?
|Galactose intolerance:||Daclatasvir is prepared with lactose. If you have lactose or galactose intolerance you should not take this medication.|
|Liver function:||This medication is intended to be taken by people with stable liver disease, including cirrhosis. The safety and effectiveness of using MyDekla when liver function is worsening has not been determined. If you have symptoms of worsening liver function, contact your doctor as soon as possible.|
|Pregnancy:||This medication should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefits outweigh the risks. If you become pregnant while taking this hepatitis medication, contact your pharmacist immediately.|
|Breast-feeding:||It is not known if daclatasvir passes into breast milk. If you are a breast-feeding mother and are taking this medication, it may affect your baby. Talk to your doctor about whether you should continue breast-feeding.|
|Children:||The safety and effectiveness of using this medication have not been established for children.|
What substitutes are available for MyDekla 60 mg tablets?
Dalsiclear 60 mg Tablets
Natdac 60 mg Tablets
Daclitof 60 mg Tablets
Where to buy MyDekla Daclatasvir Hepatitis Medicines?
When it comes to dependable and high-quality medical products, Drugssquare is a trusted online medicines store that you can purchase from. We have come to be regarded as a reputable organization representing distinguished principals. We also aim to provide our customers with essential services and products in a timely, reliable and affordable manner. Our company has built up a very elaborate and efficient marketing and distribution network in USA, UK, China, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Switzerland, Jordan, UAE, Cambodia, California and other countries. This network covers the medical institutions, hospitals, pharmacy retailers, drug stores, chemist shops and individual person. For orders and inquiries, please Mail us at: email@example.com
Brand Name : Crizalk
Contents : Crizotinib 250mg Capsules
Form : Capsules
Strength : 250mg
Manufactured By : Pfizer
Packing : Pack of 60 Capsules
Backed by experienced professionals, we have established ourselves as reliable entities, engrossed in offering Crizalk 250 mg Capsuels. Crizalk 250 mg manufactured by Pfizer contains Crizotinib as active ingredient. Popularly known as Xalkori in the other parts of the world, Crizalk is a prescription medicine used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is advanced or has spread to other parts of the body. Take this cancer medicine exactly as directed by your doctor.
We are online pharmacy who sell brand name and generic oncology medications online for customers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, USA, UK, China, Russia, Switzerland, Cambodia, California and other countries.
Additional Information :
The Do’s and Don’ts of taking cancer medication
- Take Crizotinib cancer drug exactly as it has been prescribed or as listed on the label.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any drugs you are already taking; prescription, over the counter, complementary, alternative or recreational.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, intend to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any allergic reactions you have had to previous medicines.
- Check if your medication is likely to make you drowsy or affect your ability to perform difficult or dangerous tasks.
- Follow the timings of your medications with respect to meals if advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It is important to ask your pharmacist or doctor for storage requirements because other medications have to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Beware of possible side effects and always consult you pharmacist of doctor.
- Do try to use the same pharmacy to fill all your prescriptions, so that they can help you keep track of everything you’re taking.
- Store medication in a safe place and out of reach of children.
- Check there are no foods you need to avoid while taking the medication and that it’s safe to drink alcohol.
- Set alarms on your alarm clock or cell phone to remind you to take your medication.
- Don’t crush or break Crizotinib capsules unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
- Do not remove medication from it’s original container. This will ensure that you do not lose the expiry date which is always printed on the container.
- Do not share your medication with someone else.
- Don’t store Crizalk in locations that are humid, too hot or too cold. For example, the bathroom cabinet may not be the best place for your medication.
- Do not Change your cancer medication dose or schedule without talking with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Don’t drink alcohol. The alcohol blunts the immune response to the virus and increases the severity of liver damage, making the treatment less effective.