Imbruvica is a oncology medicine that is used to treat the following types of blood cancer that affect a type of white blood cells called B lymphocytes : Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle cell lymphoma and Waldenström’s macroglobulinaemia. Imbruvica Capsule contains the medicinal ingredient Ibrutinib which is a targeted inhibitor of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK). This medicine blocks BTK activity, inhibiting cancer cell survival and spread. Imbruvica Ibrutinib Capsules are usually administered with a dose of 140 mg. But, To get the most benefit from this cancer medication, it is important to take each one exactly as your doctor prescribes. Not taking your medicine as instructed by a pharmacist could lead to your disease getting worse, hospitalization, even death.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR TAKING YOUR MEDICATION CORRECTLY AND ON TIME
Regular medication schedule makes your medication more effective, and eliminates risks that comes with double dosing or skipped doses. In fact, your chance of a better health outcome improves when you take your medications as directed. It may seem like an overwhelming task, but a little information, organization, and help from your doctor can keep you on your medication schedule. Tips :
1. Talk to your health care provider about how to take the medicine. In order to be more proactive about taking your medicines, you need to understand what you’re taking and why. Talk to your pharmacist when your medications are prescribed and make sure you understand the correct way to take it.
- Understand the treatment you are receiving and how each medicines affects your mind and body. Do not accept prescription drugs passively. Ask your doctor what the medication does.
- Ask about how to take the medicine. Some medications need to be taken with lots of water. Some need to be taken with food. Some must be taken every day, while others are taken multiple times a day. Make sure you know how to take the medication correctly for the best results.
- Use one pharmacy for all medications so that your pharmacist can keep a complete list of the medications you take and alert you to possible drug interactions.
2. Know how to safely store your medication. Medicines need to be stored in different ways. Typically, the medication bottle will have instructions for storage. The medicines might need to be kept at a specific temperature, which might mean that you need to be refrigerated or kept in the cool room of the house. Make sure you know what temperature is suitable for storing drugs. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor to store your medication.
3. Get organized : The following steps are designed to make it easier for you to organize your medication and related information.
- Make a List of all medications you take, including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medications, vitamins and supplements.
- Write down your medical information. This includes emergency contact, primary physician, and allergies. Keep it in your wallet along with more another necessary information.
- Use a pillbox to keep track of what medication you need and when. Pillboxes have separate compartments for each day of the week. At the beginning of each week, divide your tablet into the correct dose. Put those dosages in the kit and take them on the right day.
Our online pharmacy’s vision is to provide some of the necessary information for Ibrutinib 140 mg and other health care products so that you can live a longer life. Apart from this, You can count us to provide accurate, timely home delivery of top name cancer medicines.