Brand Name : Idrofos
Active Ingredient : Ibandronic 150mg, Calcium 225mg and Vitamin D3 800IU
Manufacturer : Sun Pharma
Form : Tablets
Packing : Pack of 1 Kit (31 tablets)
Uses : Prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
How to Order : Online
Price : Affordable
Osteoporosis causes bones to become thinner and break more easily. Idrofos belongs to a class of medications called bisphosphonates. This medication works by slowing bone loss to help maintain strong bones and reduce the risk of broken bones (fractures).
Continue reading “Buy Idrofos Kit Online and Get up to 30% OFF”
Imatib 400mg contain Imatinib Mesylate, a tyrosine kinase (TK) inhibitor that is used to treat certain types of cancer (such as Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Chronic myeloid leukemia, Gastrointestinal stromal tumors, and Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative diseases).
Imatinib is a small molecule that specifically targets the activity of several tumor proteins (enzymes) called tyrosine kinases that play an important role in certain cancer cells. They tell other cells when they start to grow. This is obviously of relevance to cancer which involves uncontrolled cell growth. This cell growth arises when the tyrosine kinases accidentally get permanently activated, such that cells begin to grow and divide much faster than normal.
When a patient is given Imatib 400 mg , the drug binds to the receptor and prevents it from being activated. Consequently, the receptor is no longer capable of telling cells to continue dividing so tumour growth is either slowed or stopped completely.
Imatib 400 mg : What You Need to Know About Your Medicines
Imatinib known as targeted therapy help stop cancer from growing and spreading. But, taking them the wrong way or mixing certain drugs can be dangerous. You need to be careful to keep track of your medicines and use them safely. Here are some tips to help you take your medicines safely:
- Write down all medicines you take, including over-the-counter drugs and dietary supplements. The list should include the name of each medicine, amount you take, and time(s) you take it. If it’s a prescription, also note the doctor who prescribed it and reason it was prescribed.
- Don’t take a larger dose of a medicine thinking it will help you more. It can be very dangerous, even deadly. And, don’t skip or take half doses of Imatinib to save money.
- Call your doctor right away if you have any trouble with Imatib such as rashes, trouble breathing, indigestion, dizziness, or mood changes.
- Do not take medicines prescribed for another person or give yours to someone else.
- Take Imatib until it’s finished or until your doctor says it’s all right to stop.
- Some people use meals or bedtime as reminders to take their medicine. Other people use charts, calendars, or weekly pill boxes. You can also set timers and write reminders to take your medication.
| Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Imatib 400 mg Tablets
- How many times a day should I take it ?
- How much medicine should I take ?
- Should I take the medicine with food or not ? Is there anything I should not eat or drink when taking this medicine ?
- How long will it take this medicine to work ?
- What kind of track record in terms of effectiveness does this medication have ?
- Will this medicine cause problems if I am taking other medicines ?
- What foods and drinks should I avoid while taking the prescribed medication ?
- Is it safe to drink alcohol while on this medication ?
- Is it safe for me to drive while taking this medication ?
- When should I stop taking the medicine ?
- If I forget to take my medicine, what should I do ?
- What side effects can I expect? What should I do if I have a problem ?
Each time you visit your doctor, be sure to ask if you still need to be on all your medications.
After visiting our oncology section, you can get more information about Imatib 400mg such as its side-effects, storage details, MRP, Discounted price, availability, review, substitutes etc.
Arava is a brand name of Leflunomide, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. It is available in strength of 20mg. Leflunomide 20 mg is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and heal joint damage. It is specifically used to reduce swelling or inflammation in the body, and influences the immune system. Buy Arava 20 tablets at most discounted price from one of the trusted online pharmacies drugssquare.com and get it at your door step within stipulated time-frame. Place your order online or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Name : Afinitor
Contents : Everolimus
Strength : 10mg
Form : Tablets
Manufacturer : Novartis Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
Everolimus is a prescription medicine used to prevent transplant rejection in people who have received a kidney transplant or liver transplant. Transplant rejection happens when the body’s immune system perceives the new transplanted kidney as “foreign” and attacks it. Afinitor is a brand name of Everoimus that is supplied for oral administration and contains 10 mg of Everolimus. Afinitor is also used to treat certain types of kidney cancer, breast cancer, or brain tumor.
How should you take Afinitor ?
- Take Afinitor exactly as your doctor tells you.
- Do not stop taking Everolimus or change your dose unless your health care provider tells you to.
- Do not stop taking or change your dose of Afinitor 10mg unless your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow Afinitor tablets whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew Afinitor tablets.
- Your doctor will do regular blood tests to check your kidney function while you take Everolimus. It is important that you get these tests done when your doctor tells you to. Blood tests will monitor how your kidneys are working and make sure you are getting the right dose of Afinitor.
- Use a chart, pill calendar, or your phone’s calendar reminders to set a schedule and track when you take your medication.
- If you take too much Afinitor, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
What should you avoid while taking Afinitor ?
- Avoid receiving any live vaccines while taking Afinitor. Some vaccines may not work as well while you are taking Afinitor (Everolimus).
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking this cancer medicine. Grapefruit may increase your blood level of Afinitor.
- Limit the amount of time you spend in the sunlight. Avoid using tanning beds or sunlamps. People who take Afinitor have a higher risk of getting skin cancer. Wear protective clothing when you are in the sun and use a sunscreen with a high protection factor. This is especially important if you have a family history of skin cancer.
- Avoid becoming pregnant.
- Avoid Breasfeeding.
Keep yourself informed and use reliable sources of information on the benefits and side effects of medicines. You might need to know how to use a given medicine safely and effectively in a particular clinical scenario. Considering needs of patients, we aim to help you find the appropirate information about each product. For more details, you can contact us at email@example.com or visit http://www.drugssquare.com
|Efavirenz 600 mg Tablets
||Brand Name : Efamat
What is Efavirenz?
Efavirenz, sold under the brand name Efamat is manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals. It is an antiviral medication used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection.
Additional Efamat (Efavirenz) Drug Information
How does Efavirenz work ?
Efavirenz (Efamat) belongs to a group or class of drugs called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors. Efavirenz interferes with an enzyme called reverse transcriptase (RT), which is used by HIV-infected cells to make new viruses. By blocking reverse transcriptase, NNRTIs prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
What is the recommended dosage of Efavirenz ?
The dosage of Efamat prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Efavirenz 600 mg ?
If your health care provider has instructed or directed you to take Efamat medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed. If you need help planning the best time to take your medicine, ask your pharmacist.
What if you overdose on Efavirenz ?
Taking an overdose of Efavirenz hiv medicine can increase the toxicities and side-effects of the drugs. If you suspect an overdose of Efamat, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Efavirenz ?
The following drugs should be avoided when taking Efavirenz because the possibility of decreased metabolism when taken with Efamat could possibly lead to life-threatening adverse events such as cardiac arrhythmias, prolonged sedation, or respiratory distress:
- St. John’s wort
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Efavirenz.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Efavirenz HIV Medicines ?
- Is it possible for me to take Efavirenz with other drugs?
- Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take Efavirenz?
- How should Efavirenz be taken?
- How to reduce the risk of Efavirenz drug interactions and side effects?
- Does it matter if it is taken with food, or on an empty stomach?
- What kind of follow-up tests, etc., should I expect after treatment, and how often will I need them?
- What are the long-term risks with this medication, and is there anything I can do to counteract any negative effects?
- What are the alternatives?
As a patient, it is important to know about your medicines to avoid possible health problems. So, if you would like to gather more information about Efamat 600 mg tablets such as its mrp, discounted price, substitutes, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.drugssquare.com
With the valuable facilitation of our experienced team of professionals, we are offering a superior quality Hepatitis medicines including Hepcinat 400 mg tablets. Hepcinat (Sofosbuvir) is a prescription medication that has revolutionized the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. We have huge stock of these tablets in order to fulfill the rising demand of the healthcare and medical industry. Our products are appreciated for their features like high quality, hygienic packaging, and long shelf life. Due to our spacious warehousing unit, we have been able to offer these medicines in bulk quantities and tamper proof packaging. We understand that challenges in managing your health can occur at any time. To help, our Sales Team is always within reach. For questions concerning your prescription(s) Natco Hepcinat tablets or other hepatitis medication, Mail us at email@example.com or visit http://www.drugssquare.com